Safeguarding your health is essential to us. Discover our safety measures and book your holiday stress-free!
For generations, we have been working in the hospitality industry. We know firsthand that a holiday should be a stress-free experience, full of light-hearted serenity.
We are extremely thorough with our cleaning procedures. During your stay with us, we would like you to feel safe and comfortable.
We kindly inform you that, in order to protect our guests, our collaborators, and us from the consequences of Covid-19, we adopted the following precautionary measures:
- Our staff are fully trained to ensure all necessary disinfection procedures, social distancing and sanitation. We provide our collaborators with face coverings and gloves, which are worn at all times the law requires it, and are frequently changed.
- Each time there is a new check-in, the rooms are sanitised using a hydrogen peroxide nebuliser which kills virus and bacteria. In addition, every morning your room will be ventilated and disinfected with bleach/alcohol-based detergents.
- Should you wish to feel even more comfortable, you may request that nobody enters your room: in this case, we will offer you clean towels every day, without requiring a member of staff to tidy up the room.
- We frequently ventilate the environments containing windows, and regularly sanitise the AC units.
- We ensure at least 1 metre social distancing by managing common spaces carefully.
- All frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at a higher rate.
- Throughout the hotel, you will find sanitiser dispensers and signs to remind everyone of the required behavioral measures to respect.
- In the breakfast room, the tables and guests are appropriately distanced, in adherence to the government measures to prevent spreading.
- The breakfast buffet is served by the waiting staff, as per recent government regulations.
- In the swimming pool, attention to cleaning procedures is a top priority. The sun beds are placed at a safe distance from one another, and are regularly sanitised.
- Online check-in is highly encouraged. We kindly ask for your cooperation in order to speed up and simplify the welcoming procedures at our reception.
- The reception desk is shielded by a plastic divider.
- For the safety of everyone, we are all obliged to wear face coverings and maintain social distancing. If you choose to use the lift, we kindly ask that you do it alone, or with other guests in your room only.
- If you feel unwell, have a temperature or flu-like symptoms, you should immediately inform the hotel management.
We thank you for your cooperation that we are certain, will be exceptional!